About Us - Parent Links & Resources
New Westminster Schools welcomes parent/guardian involvement in the education of children and the life of the school. The following information and resources can help.
Parent Advisory Committees
Parent Advisory Committees support the input of parents about the programs and general operations of their child’s school and promotes two-way communications at New Westminster Schools. Please find here a list of Parent Advisory Committees and contact information.
Follow the links below for Reports & Resources related to the New Westminster School District
- Aboriginal Education Enhancement Agreement 2012-2017
- Annual Report on Student Achievement 2014/15 – December 2014
- Healthy Schools Visioning Report and Action Plan
- Supporting Students with Diverse Needs: Parent/Guardian Guide to Learning Services 2016-17
- New Westminster Community Literacy Plan 2014-15
- Programs of Choice Location Review Report, March 16, 2010
- Programs of Choice Location Review Report, April 29, 2010
The Related Sites listed below may be of interest to employees and the community at large.
- B.C. Confederation of Parent Advisory Councils (BCCPAC)
- B.C. Principals’ & Vice Principals’ Association (BCPVPA)
- B.C. Public School Employers’ Association (BCPSEA)
- B.C. School Act
- B.C. School Districts
- B.C. School Superintendents Association
- B.C. School Trustees Association (BCSTA)
- Canadian Parents for French (CPF)
- City of New Westminster
- Data Based Directions Fraser Health
- Hyacks Football
- Learn Now B.C.
- Make a Future: Careers in BC Education
- Ministry of Education
- New Westminster Teachers’ Union (NWTU)
- Northwest Regional Educational Laboratory
- Provincial Outreach for Autism & Related Disorders