Early French Immersion Waitlist Application 2021
Early French Immersion Waitlist Application
Early French Immersion programs are located at École Herbert Spencer, Qayqayt and Lord Tweedsmuir Elementary Schools, and Glenbrook Middle School. Students normally begin French Immersion in Kindergarten. Some may also join in September of grade 1.
The regular application period for this Program of Choice closed on February 12, 2021. The application below is the tool you can use to have your child added to the waitlist. Placement priority will be based on AP 220. Should a space become available for your child, you will be contacted through the information you’ve provided in this form.
Waitlists are kept until 4pm on September 30th, 2021 – at which point they are dissolved for that school year.
- Parents must also register their child in their regular catchment school.
- The next step is to complete the waitlist application form below. It is the parents’ responsibility to indicate if the child has a sibling already in the program at the same school.
- All applications will be prioritized as outlined by AP 220, and placed on the waitlist accordingly.
- Applicants will be contacted if a space becomes available.
- All waitlist are dissolved on September 30 each year.
Online Waitlist Application for Early French Immersion for September 2021
Please note: This is an application form only. This form does NOT register your child for their catchment school.
A separate form must be submitted for each child you would like to have considered.