Home Learners Program - Waitlist interest form
The Home Learners Program (HLP) is the hybrid model of learning offered by New Westminster Schools … a Distributed Learning program that combines face-to-face and home learning, where our BC certified teachers are supporting parents and students in developing their own learning path.
The regular application period for this Program of Choice closed on February 12, 2021. The application below is the tool you can use to have your child added to the waitlist for consideration. Placement priority will be based on AP 220. Should a space become available, you will be contacted by someone from the program to discuss your family’s needs and see what might be possible.
Waitlists are kept until 4pm on September 30th, 2021 – at which point they are dissolved for that school year.
- Parents who are new to the District must also register their child in their regular catchment school.
- The next step is to complete the waitlist application form below. It is the parents’ responsibility to indicate if the child has a sibling already in the program at the same school.
- All applications will be prioritized as outlined by AP 220, and placed on the waitlist accordingly.
- Applicants will be contacted if a space becomes available.
- All waitlist are dissolved on September 30 each year.
Please fill in the below Waitlist form to show your interest in the Home Learners’ Program.