Late French Immersion Application 2021
Late French Immersion Application
Late French Immersion begins in grade 6 at École Glenbrook Middle School. The below form should only be used for students who are currently in grade 5.
- If new to the district, parents must also register their child for grade 6 for their regular catchment school.
- The next step is to complete the application form below. It is the parents’ responsibility to indicate if the child has a sibling already in the program at the same school.
- An email will be sent to all applicants confirming their application has been received by the last Friday of February.
- Applications received within the district’s established registration timelines will be grouped by priority category as outlined in AP 220.
- A randomized, supervised draw process will be used to determine student placements conducted on March 1, 2021. Families will be notified by email, regardless of outcome, by March 5, 2021. All unplaced applicants will be placed on a waitlist.
- All waitlist are dissolved on September 30 each year.
Online Application for Late French Immersion for September 2021
Please note: This is an application form only. This form does NOT register your child for their catchment school.
A separate form must be submitted for each child you would like to have considered.