Late French Immersion Waitlist Application
Late French Immersion begins in grade 6 at École Glenbrook Middle School. The below form should only be used for students who are currently in grade 5.
The regular application period for this Program of Choice closed on February 10th, 2023. The application below is the tool you can use to have your child added to the waitlist. Placement priority will be based on AP 220. Should a space become available for your child, you will be contacted through the information you’ve provided in this form.
Please note – this is an application for the waitlist for the 2023/24 school year. The application process for the 2024/25 school year will being in January 2024. Please check the website in December for the exact dates.
Waitlists are kept until 4 pm on September 30th, 2023 – at which point they are dissolved for that school year.
- Parents who are new to the District must also register their child in their regular catchment school (you do not need to register if your child is already enrolled in one of our schools).
- The next step is to complete the waitlist application form below. It is the parents’ responsibility to indicate if the child has a sibling already in the program at the same school.
- All applications will be prioritized as outlined by AP 220, and placed on the waitlist accordingly.
- Applicants will be contacted if a space becomes available.
- All waitlists are dissolved on September 30 each year.
Online Waitlist Application for Late French Immersion for September 2023
Please note: This is a waitlist application form only. This form does NOT register your child for their catchment school.
A separate form must be submitted for each child you would like to have considered.