Montessori Waitlist Application 2021
Montessori Program Waitlist Application
There are two Kindergarten to grade 5 Montessori programs located at Connaught Heights and Richard McBride Schools. Students normally begin Montessori in Kindergarten. However, some may also join in later grades.
The regular application period for this Program of Choice closed on February 12, 2021. The application below is the tool you can use to have your child added to the waitlist. Placement priority will be based on AP 220. Should a space become available for your child, you will be contacted through the information you’ve provided in this form.
Please note – this is an application for the waitlist for the 2021/22 school year. The application process for the 2022/23 school year will being in January, 2022. Please check the website in December for exact dates.
Waitlists are kept until 4pm on September 30th, 2021 – at which point they are dissolved for that school year.
- Parents or students who are new to the District must also register their child in their regular catchment school (you do not need to register if your child is already enrolled in one of our schools).
- The next step is to complete the waitlist application form below. It is the parents’ responsibility to indicate if the child has a sibling already in the program at the same school.
- All applications will be prioritized as outlined by AP 220, and placed on the waitlist accordingly.
- Applicants will be contacted if a space becomes available.
- All waitlist are dissolved on September 30 each year.
Online Waitlist Application for the Montessori Program for September 2021
Please note: This is an application form only. This form does NOT register your child for their catchment school.
A separate form must be submitted for each child you would like to have considered.