Information for Graduating Students:

The Ministry of Education, Student Transcript Service, provides access to marks, transcripts and scholarships and allows transcripts to be sent directly to post-secondary institutions and employers.  Click here for more information.

You may find these video links helpful in setting up your BCeID account and ordering transcripts:

Creating your BCeID account

Sending your transcript to post-secondary school (college)

Ordering a transcript for yourself or an employer

Click here to visit the Ministry of Education Graduation Requirements website.