Programs & Services - Fuel Up! School Lunch Program - Online ordering
Ordering is easy! You can order your child’s lunches using the new, convenient system, accessible on your phone, mobile device or computer. Don’t have regular access to a digital device? Please connect with the office staff at your school for support.
School Lunch Menus
We have now launched our school lunch program at all of our elementary and middle schools. Each monthly school menu includes a variety of options, including daily vegetarian, dairy and gluten-free options. The menus also address unique school schedules.
Click on the above menu to review the May ordering options.
Preparing lunch for your children has never been easier! Here’s what you need to do:
- Set up a new account
- Add a listing for each child you’d like to order for (make sure to update classroom info at the start of each year)
- “Campus Code” is the school first name
- Use the Orders feature to select your options!
Online Orders: Your easy, healthy lunches are just a click away!
To cancel or change your child’s lunch order:
Orders and changes must be made by noon, two days in advance of deliver (e.g. for Monday’s order, changes or cancellations must be made by noon on Saturday).
- Sign onto your account at readymaid.ahotlunch.ca
- Select “Orders” form the menu on the left of the page
- Select “My orders”
- Click on ‘cancel’ beside those items you’d like to cancel
- Select “continue ordering” on the top of the invoice
*If your child is ill, cancellation may be made via e-mail to fuelup@SimplyFoods.ca by 8:00 am on the day of illness.