Staff Portal - Human Resources - Occupational Health & Safety
Occupational Health And Safety
Shared Solutions for a Safe Workplace
New Westminster Schools believes in providing a safe working environment for all employees. The Board of Education, along with those in the role of Supervisors, must ensure that all employees understand and follow the appropriate safety policies and procedures.
The Internal Responsibility System is based on the philosophy that safety is everyone’s responsibility. All workplace parties, despite their roles or functions, must work together to help ensure a safe working environment.
Email us for more more information or inquiries on Occupational Health and Safety.
Please see the following information:
Regulations and Procedures
- Laws and Regulations – Workers Compensation Act
- Policies and Administrative Procedures – New Westminster School Policies
- Staff Emergency Procedures summary for district schools.
- Reporting Occupational Health and Safety Hazards or Concern
- Reporting Workplace Incidences and Injuries
- Employer Incident Investigation Report
- Worker’s Report of Injury or Occupational Disease to the District
- First Aid Record Form